Why there was a rapid rise in demand of medical disposables after 2018?
Products are a very important part of the hospitals for a very long time.
These are the utilitarian items which are temporary used for serving the
patient's needs. Some of the disposable medical products like masks, gloves,
needles, catheters, urine collecting bag, colostomy kits, gowns and all the non-woven medical disposables are
included in the list. There is a growth in the healthcare sector in developing
economies such as India, Brazil, China and other countries. Some of the factors
which has brought a huge rise in demand of medical disposables after the year
- There is a growing volume of surgeries in the market because of the prevalence of large chronic diseases and growing medical tourism in the region.
- Growing geriatric population in underdeveloped countries and rising number of ambulatory facilities.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act have created a huge demand for disposable medical supplies, thereby driving the market disposable market supplies market.
- Growing cases of hospital infections have led to development of strict protocols which involves use of discardable medical disposables.
- Increase in hospital admissions and outpatient visits drive demand for a number of infection prevention supplies, thereby driving the demand for disposable medical supplies market.
- Product innovation and rising awareness towards safety measures in the population.
- Infection Prevention rules by global health organisations have increased the supply of medical disposables.
Medical disposables are the products used in the medical
field for various purposes to maintain the hygiene and safety standards set by
the regulatory bodies. Medical disposables are manufactured with medical grade
materials and are packed in sterilized conditions. The National Health Policy,
approved by the Indian Govt. during upcoming years assures healthcare as an
essential service and makes provision for inclusive healthcare of all the
sectors of the society. This initiative would definitely increase the demand
for Medical Disposables in India to
a great extent.