The digital, micro processor – based controller comes with a full spectrum of features. Two function control modes provide the clinician more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment. Dual digital temperature displays allow easy visualization of patient temperature and set point.
- Control Panel: The GWS-IRW02 Infant Radiant Warmer comes complete with automatic manual /baby (Servo)/Air modes. In addition, the Skin/Air temperature display is larger than other set temperature display. Skin temperature display can be converted form OC to OF by the push of a button. A big LCD is provided for more information and visualizations of the heater power in manual and servo modes. A full complement of alarms provides safety and convenience, with both audible and visual indicators in the event of :
• High Temp./ Low Temp. • System Fail • Probe Failure • Power Failure • Timer • Heater fail / ON (Optional) only visual alarm provided
- Heater Assembly: The Parabolic heater assembly located above the centre of the support structure consists of an integral examination light and a 650 watts heating system (Silica or quartz /Ceramic Heater) for quick warming and even distribution of heat on the baby bed. The heater can be swiveled in either direction for taking X-ray and doing procedures.
- Air Mode (Optional): The system comes with air sensor. This is added security cover with exclusive feature of switching OFF the heater in case the AIR temperature goes above 390C irrespective of what the skin temperature is at the time of event.
- Manual Mode: The system automatically starts heating from 40% in manual mode and the same can be changed through settings up to 100%. The system automatically converts from servo mode to manual mode in case of probe failure thus providing nonstop working of the unit.
- Baby Bed: The spacious baby bed incorporates easy drop down/ fold down glasses for maximum access to the patient.
Optional: X-Ray facility is provided below the baby bed for taking X-ray of the baby without disturbing.
- Additional Features: If needed the unit can be programmed by the user itself for any of the following features:
(a) Count Up / down Timer.
(b) Check baby Alarm.
(c) Pre warming mode.
- Castors: The system is fitted with 4″ high quality castors having brakes in front 2 castors. Antistatic castors can be fitted as on option for further safety in lieu of the standard castors.
Optional : The system comes with check baby alarm ( 1 – 120min.)
Technical Specification Electrical Specification
Height- 1850mm Power supply – 200V / 50Htz
Length- 1050mm Heater Power – 650 Watts
Width- 650mm Fuse – 5 Amp.